Subject: [Leica] PAWS
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sun Jul 10 07:17:55 2005

Love the wooded road. And a question. I can imagine how the subject would
look in a traditional print, or how I would want it to look in a traditional
print (I'm about to print some 4x5 shots of the Arboretum), and I know you
have some considerable experience with digital printing: does this kind of
subject render well in digital printing? Is this a silly question?

bill h