Subject: [Leica] Curious about enlargements made by LUG forum members
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Jul 9 06:07:39 2005

I'm like Daniel in social aversion to traditional darkroom, as well as
getting
better results from inkjet.  It took some time at the beginning to work it
out,
but now I'm very pleased with my results.

I'm one who gets the negs developed at Costco, where they also do small
scans
which are ok for the web.  Anything I like enough to print gets scanned by
me
on my neg scanner.  I print on an Epson2200 on Epson Enhanced Matte or
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper, mostly at either 8x10 or 12x18.  I have an
exhibit
up now, and some photos in a group show, and all were printed like this.

Hope this helps,
Aaron

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Curious about enlargements made by LUG forum members)