Subject: [Leica] Re: London
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 7 23:24:43 2005

I pray for those dead and suffering, but history has proven that the British
people have a bravery and resolve like no other and will make OBL pay dearly
for this cowardly act. He really f_____ up his time. Watch and see.

firkin <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au> wrote:
I suspect London will remain as expensive as ever Nathan, so you should have
no trouble "donating" Euros ;-)

I too add my concern for all those in London: this is not new to this great
city but a great shock to us all.

Cheers

Nathan Wajsman writes:

> I just realized that the pictures the late great Sal diMarco took of me a
> few years ago:
> http://www.nathanfoto.com/sal.html
> were taken quite close to the spot where the bus was blown up yesterday...
>
> I hope that all of our list members in London are safe.
>
> My family and I will be taking a weekend trip to London later this summer
> to show our solidarity with that great city and people--and to help the
> local economy a bit with our tourist Euros.
>
> Nathan
> --
> Nathan Wajsman
> Almere, The Netherlands