Subject: [Leica] EOS Leica C/Y and M42
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Jul 5 15:53:24 2005

With all the recent discussion about EOS/Leica adapters.

Here's a selection of 3 versions, unfortunately I don't have a
Cameraquest or Fotodiox as a comparison. According to what I've read and
heard they are more than pretty good.

I believe Bob Shell and Z?rkendorfer produce C/Y adapters too.

I wonder when Mr. K will present us with an aperture emulating adapter
for Leica R to EOS ?? Now that would be useful.

Talking of CV, does anyone know of a good centre graduated filter for
the 12mm Ultra-Wide? Whenthe 12 came out the filter adapter was released
with the comment that a grad was soon to follow, later the filter was
withdrawn as being not good enough, at least from what I heard from a
couple of people close to Ringfoto here in Germany.

cheers
Douglas