Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 2 12:12:49 2005

At 10:31 PM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
>I know nothing about stock so I hate to be looking like I'm going against
>Tina who is of course involved with it intensely;
>Mark Rabiner

Not against me, Mark, but against the agencies.  I totally believe that
smaller digital files and scans will work perfectly even for billboard
sized prints.  That's just a matter of viewing distance.  8MB is more than
enough for magazines.  But tell that to the agencies.  Most of them accept
only 50MB files and up.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com