Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M Lenses & other goodies
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Jul 2 03:29:25 2005

I've decided I have too many M lenses and other stuff that I'm not
getting any use from.

Leica 24mm F2.8 ASPH M Lens Black
---------------------------------
It's a shame that I don't use wide angle lenses much because this is
one of those modern Leica lenses which is simply outstanding (sharp
right out to the edges - even wide open). This is in like-new
condition (glass is perfect and there are no dings, scratches or
dents on the lens barrell or mount) and comes with it's leather case
and all original packaging/paperwork. Looking for around 850 GBP plus
insured shipping.

Leica 90mm F2.8 M Lens Black (Current version)
This is a beautiful lens but it's a focal length I generally use an
SLR for. Elmarit is in 'indistinguishable from new' condition with
case, box and paperwork. Looking for 495 GBP plus insured shipping.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood.
It's an impressive lens but I haven't really had any call to use it
(I already have 35mm and 50mm lenses). It's boxed in 'as new'
condition with the accessory hood and original paperwork. Looking for
199 GBP plus insured shipping.

Leica Motor M (Current Version)
------------------------------
In totally unblemished 'as new' condition. Boxed with paperwork.
Looking for 250 GBP plus insured shipping.

Leica Filter E55 UVa
--------------------
This is brand new. Still boxed. Looking for 40 GBP plus insured
shipping.

B+W Filters
I have a whole bunch of boxed B+W filters in E39, E46, E55 and E60
sizes. Most are unused. rather than list them all here I'll be happy
to email a more detailed list on request.

I'm in the UK so the above prices may be less competitive outside
Europe. Sensible offers for any of the above will be considered.
Pictures available if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net