Subject: [Leica] Holy 'bay - first DMR on auction
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 30 05:06:38 2005

Probably a demo unit. I have had one in my hands last week at a local Leica
day.
http://tinyurl.com/amd6y
The seller is Jorge, the admin of rangefinderforum.com. Should be a
reliable person, but he mentions no informations about warranty.

Same for me for used gear - my latest is a 1985 M6 and a 1998 75 'lux.

Didier