Subject: [Leica] Wednesday weeds
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Jun 29 14:57:23 2005

From: <rclompus@cox.net>

> Graham, nice shot.  Did you use a special tripod head for this?
>
> Richard Clompus
> Roanoke, VA

> > Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> > 3 frames joined in ArcSoft Panorama Maker 3.0
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05201.htm

Hi Richard,

No tripod, I just planted my feet, kept the camera as level as possible,
swivelled at the waist and fired off three shots allowing a generous
overlap. I gave the negs to ArcSoft Panorama Maker 3.0, which comes bundled
with the Panasonic LC5,  and the software did the rest.

I shot this one with a 180mm lens with off topic gear using the same method
but with a monopod:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Walks/Bugbrooke/Bugbrooke_09.htm

I cannot praise ArcSoft too highly, great software!

Thanks for looking.

--Graham