Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jun 29 06:43:31 2005

Yes, digital is the best thing since sliced bread ... but ... it's
still nice to buy a loaf of freshly baked bread and slice it yourself.

The F6 is not that much of a gamble. There will be a market (small)
for top of the line film cameras and the fewer players there are on
the market, the better it is for those who have one. Just like there
is a market for unsliced bread in Oslo (in fact, it has the lion's
share of the market. Norwegian bread is great. The sliced bread is ...
well, sliced bread).

Daniel