Subject: [Leica] Re: Where or where is the DMR
From: York915 at msn.com (Stephen York)
Date: Wed Jun 29 02:44:12 2005

William -- the viewfinder on the ZI is said to be very large.  Folks who
handled the prototype, and who wear eyeglasses, have reported that they have
had no trouble seeing the 35mm and the 28mm framelines.  So it is my
impression that it may provide the eye relief of the 0.58 w/o the diminutive
image.  You get the best of both worlds.