Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jun 26 09:29:22 2005

Paris is as expensive as you want it to be :-) When I lived there a
couple of years ago there was a restaurant on the ground floor of where
I was living that had a set meal of 3 courses for 15 ?.

There was a recent newspaper article here in the UK about Lisbon that
made it very tempting. Some friends have just returned from Barcelona
and that too sounds like a great place to visit.

On a completely different tack, what about Istanbul? Lots to see there.

Steve