Subject: [Leica] Healey Pictures
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Jun 25 14:53:39 2005

This ISN'T a PAW (I can't make up my mind and have two rolls to develop),
but in
the meantime for those of you who are interested these were taken digitally
yesterday at The Festival of Speed at Goodwood; arguably the best
celebration of
sporting cars anywhere.

I am a "Big Healey" fan...No apologies!! In period they were arguably one of
the
most formidable rally cars ever produced and in the hands of the likes of
Pat
Moss/Anne Wisdom, The Morleys, Peter Riley/Tony Ambrose and many others
brought
home a raft of trophies from international rallying from the mid-50s to the
mid 60s.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album235

If you don't know much about them I hope that the comments help.

Leica Digilux 1 @100ASA equivalent

hope you like them.

Peter Dzwig