Subject: [Leica] I have personally revolutionized photography
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Jun 24 11:33:32 2005

Like george eastman, james garner, and bob guccioni before me, I have
contributed to photography in a way so significant bob capa would burst into
tears in envy were he here today.

Yesterday I held a diana camera backwards, pressed up against the body of my
leica d100. and I got pictures.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/lens2.jpg

This is now my preferred rig. You focus it by moving the diana further or
closer to the camera and hope not too much light leaks in.

Oh yeah baby. Now everybody start copying me.

Kc

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] I have personally revolutionized photography)
Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] I have personally revolutionized photography)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:I have personally revolutionized photography)