Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 24 06:17:12 2005

I hate to ask a dumb question, but why would anyone want to buy a Chinese-
made Yasuhara for $600 when you can buy a solid, proven Canon model P for
1/2 that much?

Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> wrote:I'm pleased to hear that there doesn't
appear to be a light leak
problem. I would welcome a fixed lens RF from Cosina even if it was put
in a plastic R type of body. But I suspect that this remaining stock of
Yasuharas will be the last fixed lens rangefinders I'll see in my
lifetime.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com