Subject: [Leica] RE: You Do Make Backups, Don't You?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Jun 23 21:06:37 2005

I think Nathan was referring to a product that converts a bare IDE drive to
a USB drive.

Here's one:

http://www.sabrent.com/products/index.htm
from that page follow this:
Home > Product Line > Cables > SBT-UI235

I hope they do one in SATA as it's needed now.

Good product, a friend uses it for recovery. Inexpensive too, about $25

Dennis