Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the Suggestions....
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu Jun 23 17:09:35 2005

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.  I'm leaning towards just the
M6....taking a vacation in France composing and shooting pics with the M6 is
a wonderful vacation experience.......

Anyone going to be in Cannes during the weekend of July 1-3 and in Paris
from July 4-7?  I'd love to meet up for photos and lunch.  We're staying in
the Latin Quarter just off the Rue Moffetard on Cardinal Lemoine.

Robert