Subject: [Leica] Leica and Hermes
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka)
Date: Thu Jun 23 07:08:15 2005

This is the true test of whether a celebrity is a real human being or
not- she shows up 15 min. after closing - what would a regular
citizen do?  say ok I'll come back.  But because Oprah is who she is
she thinks she deserves better treatment.  I think she should talk
about this on her next show as a "jerk moment" and not a 'crash moment'

ernie