Subject: [Leica] RE:You Do Make Backups, Don't You?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 22 20:56:27 2005

Jim Nichols wrote:

> Second, XP does not support the msbackup program that I have been using,
> so my backup files on my external hard drive were not accessible.

Which is why I do not use any backup programs. I just use the Windows
copy/paste commands. Any backup programs will depend on the operating
system as Jim describes. Plain files on a USB external HD or a DVD, not
compressed by any backup program to save space, will not (or much less
anyway).

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman