Subject: [Leica] new LHSA camera is being worked on but something is wrong about
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:49:28 2005

>> I can understand people paying extra money for an a la carte.
>>
>> Just don't understand why people want to take something out when they can
>> just ignore it.
>
> It's like ignoring AF or AE.  Some people just don't want that stuff
> anywhere near their camera.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

For some reason the analogy to me seems workable on panoramic.
Sure you can use any camera and just crop to panoramic.
But you never end up doing that.
You buy a long skinny box and it never gets filled up with prints. But
remains empty.
If you're interested in doing panoramic on a regular basis you get a camera
in that format.
Some people find that a waste of time.
Maybe they've even got the stack of prints maybe in a box to back that
conviction up. I've never seen that.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon