Subject: [Leica] Visit to France - Digital or Film?
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 17:55:32 2005

>>We're leaving for the south of France on Monday.<<

Isn't going on holiday an engaging activity? And when it involves France, it
seems to be an activity that prompts one to engage a snooty demeanor, as
well.

Why is it no one denotes visiting the north of France? The east of Canada?
Does southern France hold the patent on the conceit of locale?

No matter. I, myowndarnself, plan to visit the west of United States later
this summer. I'll be departing from the central of Colorado.

-Chris Lawson

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Visit to France - Digital or Film?)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Visit to France - Digital or Film?)