Subject: [Leica] Re:The United States Grand Prix now soccer
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jun 22 15:35:20 2005

Chris:

>The day of the Super Bowl we were in Ireland. Ireland teams were playing
>rugby and soccer games during the day. I watched both games and loved how
>fast everything moved. The Super Bowl came on late that night. I found
>myself turning it off before halftime.

I've tried shooting youth soccer games (both with Leica and other brands...
:) and have had dismal results.  Of course, I don't understand soccer.  It
moves too quickly.  Seems to be utter chaos on the playing field.  I can't
see any strategy.

Now, American football on the other hand is a thing of beauty.  The
strategy.  The mind games.  The finesse.  Oh, and can't forget the raw,
brute force.  I understand football.  Maybe that's why I like it better.
One of the best games I ever saw ended up 7-3.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Re:The United States Grand Prix now soccer)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:The United States Grand Prix now soccer)