Subject: [Leica] Formula One Auto Racing
From: tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton)
Date: Tue Jun 21 19:14:09 2005

> Soccer and Formula One do not fit the current
> USian paradigm:  either can be made to work here, but they need a far more
> patient and developed business plan than either has yet produced.

I don't know about the numbers of those who watch it, but soccer (football)
already has more people who participate in the sport in the US than baseball
across the board. And I believe that at the school level soccer has
surpassed all the other more "traditional" sports (football, basketball,
baseball) now, as it has in Canada with Hockey.

tim a