Subject: [Leica] 12 paws
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Jun 21 15:20:47 2005

Not to be pedantic but I believe this is mistitled.

They don't appear to be doing much guarding; as intent as they are
these are obviously WATCH dogs.

(Great shot.  Highlights look a little blown at my end, though...)

--

R. Clayton McKee                               www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                            rcmckee@rcmckee.com