Subject: [Leica] 12 paws
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 21 15:07:53 2005

First glance only shows 5 dogs because the 2nd one in the front looks like
part of the ear of the 3rd one :-)

Since the world is going to the dogs, I present this:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/twa_corgis.jpg the brother and
sister (not living in the same place now) celebrating their "graduation"
from intermediate class by doing what they normally do...

use richard at imagecraft.com)