Subject: [Leica] Better than spam
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jun 19 12:44:52 2005

was a huge storm, the entire city was iced in (hills
>> plus ice plus southern preparedness equal paralysis). We couldn't get out
>> and
>> even if we could have nothing was open. For several days all we had to eat
>> was gefilte fish and cream of wheat. Oddly enough, I still enjoy both.
>> Spam
>> makes me sick.
>>
>> Doug Nygren

Perhaps GEFILTE FISH is Jewish Spam.
They didn't have time to let their Spam rise as the raced across the desert
so they just took out a few fish laying there in the dead sea.
And horseradish you put in it Jewish Dristan.!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/