Subject: [Leica] emma and her mother...a paw 24
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jun 17 13:42:45 2005

Hi Steve,

Tino Soriano has a website, look at Google www.tinosoriano.com, and
specially http://www.fotomedic.es/fotec.htm,.

You are a great photographer of the humanity, please Steve don't hesitate to
contact me if you can't find the Soriano's books through internet, these
works was published by the Spanish Book Editor LUNWERG, if you don't find
what you are looking for, let me know and if you want I can look in some
Barcelona shops, but wait to 28th June, next week I'll be in a trip to N.Y.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis