Subject: [Leica] darkroom focusing
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill h)
Date: Wed Jun 15 19:46:30 2005

Well we could get into the man-who-has-two-thermometers thing, but I solve
it by using the bestwell for looking around the edges of the image, and for
gross adjustments, and for extreme enlarger settings, and the fine focusser
for the final adjustment on bits of grain or the fraction of an edge just
before making the print. the fine focusser rules. i think they agree pretty
much, I am just more comfortable with what I can see in the fine focusser.

bill h