Subject: [Leica] oooh!! purty colors
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jun 15 16:34:37 2005

Eric,
Wow! you could have warned me to put on dark glasses first, those
colours jump right out of the screen. I really like #15 and 36.

I applied the editing method I use on my pictures - click through them
as fast as you can, and where I don't stop to stay and have a good look
I delete - My preliminary cull would be 17,22,29,30,33,34. 23 not
sure,35 is interesting with the reflection in the windshield but I'm not
too sure about it either. I would drop these into a sub-set and run
through them again slowly to make sure
No criticism, no judgement, neither subjective nor objective, just the
subliminal effect of your pictures on my optic nerves.
Douglas