Subject: [Leica] Fuji Super HQ 200?
From: sries333 at eticomm.net (Steve Ries)
Date: Wed Jun 15 12:51:59 2005

I would appreciate opinions regarding Fuji Super HQ 200. I have been away
from photography for about ten years and I am looking for a good basic film
for landscape and architecture.

I will be using an F3 and hopefully my old ZI Contax III if it still woks.
Leica will follow if the RF concept works for me. I did industrial
photography work professionally for about 5 years out of school using Fuji
chromes.

Many thanks,
Steve

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Fuji Super HQ 200?)