Subject: [Leica] Copyright question?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 15 12:30:37 2005

I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one on t.v., but I don't think you have a
problem here. First off, that's not an AA plane, it's an old toy - and you
have to look pretty hard to know that it's a toy AA plane. And as to the
atlas, my question would be  - why would they possibly object. But then, as
I said, I am not a lawyer...