Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Latest
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 15 05:53:52 2005

I was commenting about the general Montie, not the specific. If it matters
to you, or to any other individual, then it matters. If you aren't happy if
your photos aren't shot with the world's best lenses, because you feel they
are somehow lacking, then you should always be shooting with the world's
best lenses. And, by the way, I certainly don't see any negative in shooting
with the world's best lenses. My point is simply that I'm far more
interested in other aspects of image creation - such as having a subject
worth wasting film or pixels on, and doing something interesting with that
subject, something that will intrigue someone who is not related to the
subject if the subject is a person, or something that will draw a
'disinterested' viewer into the image. That's all.