Subject: [Leica] A few more from Oregon
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Jun 15 00:19:01 2005

I've added some more pictures to my Oregon folder:

First, several from Smith Rock State Park.

This is the same scene as the first picture in the folder--with a slightly
different viewpoint, and sun and flare in the frame.  I think I like this
one better.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18710030SmithRocksSun_001

Rock abstract:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18710018SmithRocksNotch

Katya on the trail:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18710016KatyaTrail

Light and shadow:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18710015SmithRockFace
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18710027SmithShadow2Light

Me, photo by Katya, overlooking The Dalles.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18720008PeterDallesView

Also in The Dalles.  Liver disease, scaly skin, or the fear that a
Hungarian-born financier is about to make a run on your currency?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18720012Sorosis

Roslyn, Washington.  I apologize, but I just *had* to do this:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18720015DrJoel

I was hoping to find some American cousins of Graham's Inflatable English
Sheep (tm).  Instead, I encountered this alternative specimen.  Here's
lookin' at you, kid:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225/18730029LGrin

The whole album:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album225