Subject: [Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 14 12:21:03 2005

Thanks Brian and others for suggesting filtered water. I have an under the
sink filtering system so this can be easily done. I will try that and your
technique for the next roll. Of course last night I have to COOL down the
water bath to get it to 20 degree C :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo)