Subject: [Leica] Weeks 22 & 23 online
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Jun 13 20:11:13 2005

Just posted weeks 22 and 23.

Both are from the Pamlico River in Eastern North Carolina. I've got a
show opening July 14 at the Beaufort County Arts Council in Little
Washington, so I've been spending much of my DownEast time there
lately making sure I have as much as possible to choose from. All
images in the show will be from Goose Creek State Park, which
celebrates its 31st anniversary this year.

Anyway--here they are:

Week 22:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_22

Week 23:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_23

As always, comments are welcome. Hope you enjoy them

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies