Subject: [Leica] RE: Nathan's comments on Don's PAW
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jun 13 18:05:16 2005

Nathan,
Thank you for the kind words.  It is all about the PAW effort, get off the
a## and try to find something interesting or make something interesting.
Then again, there is Kyle.  I can imagine him at the door to a club, here
goth girl, goth girl: I have a pretty set for you...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com