Subject: [Leica] I'm baaa-ack
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jun 13 00:06:47 2005

I've been gone for a week's vacation--mostly in Oregon, on the drier
eastern side of the Cascade mountains and adjoining deserts.  We managed to
avoid rain despite the unseasonably cool and wet June we're having here in
the Pacific Northwest.  We went as far south as Crater Lake, which I did
see despite 3-6 feet of snow still on the ground.  I didn't touch a
computer the entire time (yay!)

I brought my M6TTL, with 35/2 4th gen., 50/2 DR, 90/3.5 VC and 21/4 VC.  I
used all the lenses, and I used the 21 more than I expected.  I shot 8
rolls of film--2 slide and 6 print.  Dropped them off at the lab on the way
back home, with instructions to scan and print slightly darker than they
usually do.  I hope, hope, hope that they will scan them decently so I only
have to scan the ones that I want to print large.  Pictures to follow.

- So, who is the CEO of Leica this week?
- Has the digital M come out yet?
- Has anyone solved the digital dynamic range problem or the Unified Field
Theory?
- Were you all good while I was gone?  No fits, no fights, no feuds and no
egos, amigos?

A pat on the back if you can identify the above reference without Googling.
--Peter