Subject: [Leica] OT Chipping Nikon Lenses
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sun Jun 12 16:18:30 2005

Have a question that perhaps the vast knowledge of the list can answer.
A friend has a Nikon 55 AI 1.2 and would like to get it chipped.  Decided it
sounded like a good idea and I would do the same with my 50 AIs 1.2.  Only
person I know of is Rolland Elliot at Carolina but he does not do the 50s
and is very adamant about what lenses he does.  Issue may be  that Nikon
never made a 1.2 that was chipped, but that is one reason we are interested
in doing it.
Any referrals would be appreciated.
Bill