Subject: [Leica] Re: Voigtlander 40/1.4 (was Leica prices)
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jun 10 08:00:46 2005

Fascinating - since LUG optics God Erwin Puts found that the Nokton very
slightly edged out the old Summilux - or are we talking about the new, $2500
50 mm lens? - on sharpness and contrast, although he found his slightly
decentered. As to the bokeh, there are those who hate it, and those who like
it.