Subject: [Leica] B.D. Colen is a right-wing puppetl for the Bush
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jun 9 15:50:06 2005

Hey Kyle--

Those fan shots are something else! Real fine, with an eye for a
composition and creation, not just characters who attract attention.
Great work.

But, that first one, with the camera guy--now that's freeky scary!

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B.D. Colen is a right-wing puppetl for the Bush)