Subject: [Leica] Lens for free...
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Wed Jun 8 16:47:03 2005

my third real camera was a 101 that i found , believe it or not, on
the side of the highway while driving through waco, texas on the way
to new mexico.  something caught my eye and i thought, that looks
like a camera laying by the side of the road.  stopped the truck and
it was a camera.  that camera lasted me for about 8 years until my
daughter spilled an orange crush on it.  that killed it.  was a good
basic camera.  never had any lens on it other than a 50.

leo