Subject: [Leica] Re: Walmart police
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 15:53:21 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 4:31:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:

>>Walmart is for poor people,  which
>>explains why they treat their customers like poor people, which  in our
>>lovely country amounts to something like criminal  suspects.

Our Walmart is not for poor people.  No signs to that  effect.  They sell
groceries and stuff there, including smoked  salmon, and fresh shrimp, and
steak.  They also have moderate price  goods.

>>It's a pity one has to pay a premium for a little plain human  decency.

I  act nice to the people who work at Walmart, and they act nice  to me.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Walmart police)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: Walmart police)