Subject: [Leica] M7 finder question
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Jun 8 11:16:21 2005

My M7 (#2777###) doesn't have the finder upgrade and I don't believe
that the Passport warranty covers a fix by Leica. Sherry or DAG can do
the upgrade (I think DAG charges a about $150 - $200, but check with
him). I ended up getting my TTL upgraded, because it flared to the
point of being almost useless under certain circumstances. The M7
flares, but it's a workable situation.

feli

On Jun 8, 2005, at 10:56 AM, A.LAL wrote:

> Just wondering what Leica USA's policy is on updating  M7 finders?
>
> A dealer I know is offering a NOS M7, SN in the 2,553,xx, range, at a
> good
> price- but not good enough to pay for a finder update. I am not sure
> it has
> the MP finder.Have any LUGers have had their M7s updated to an MP
> finder
> under warranty?
>
> Regards,
>
> Akhil