Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 7 08:12:42 2005

Your dictionary thing is wrong.

>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
>Date: Tue Jun 07 09:35:13 CDT 2005
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography

>On 6/7/05 2:11 AM, "Douglas Sharp" <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> typed:
>
>> Castings, dies, metallurgy - the making of a die, or form, to be filled
>> with
>> molten metal.
>> And the process of colouring fabrics is ............
>> Douglas
>>
>> Buzz Hausner wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently so.  I am unaware of "Dieing" as a word in English; did you
>>> mean dieting?
>>>
>>> Buzz
>>>
>Both spellings check out on my American heritage computer dictionary thing.
>

>Mark Rabiner
>Photography
>Portland Oregon
>http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Dying to hear about dyeing compared with dieing.)
Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)