Subject: [Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 8 08:42:10 2005

Matt Kollasch showed:

> OK ... it is now fess up time... I don't know why I did it... It was a
> whim...  I printed it like first shown in the darkroom... must of been the
> chemical fumes?  Then I went to scan it...  I just liked how it looked...
> But now that I look at the full shot I like it too -- I think it might be
> better?<<<

Hi Matt,
It is better! :-) Of course in my humble opinion. ;-)

>>Maybe I thought it as artsy?<<<

No no Matt, artsy is for rock & ferner's, peeling painters and non-
breathing subject shooters! ;-) Yer a fine photojournalist don't go artsy on
us! ;-)

>>>I last saw her tending bar at the Stuffed Olive.  Thanks to Bob
> and Ted who questioned the crop... I appreciate the "challenge."  She > is
> now fully restored> Both iterations can be viewed side-by-side:
> http://www.kollarfoto.com/wine<<<<<<,,

Thank you as you restored my faith in your ability as a photojournalist! :-)
Not that I ever doubted it for a moment. :-)

ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine)
Message from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine)