Subject: [Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Wed Jun 8 07:07:28 2005

OK ... it is now fess up time... I don't know why I did it... It was a
whim...  I printed it like first shown in the darkroom... must of been
the chemical fumes?  Then I went to scan it...  I just liked how it
looked... But now that I look at the full shot I like it too -- I think
it might be better? Maybe I thought it as artsy? Anyway, I sense that
the full one is a prefered crop by some of you?  Yes, she is lovely
woman so I shouldn't be cutting her off, so to speak?  Yesterday after
reading Bob's question about possible problems with my viewfinder
<smile>, I printed the full crop... I will take her a copy of that
print... I last saw her tending bar at the Stuffed Olive.  Thanks to Bob
and Ted who questioned the crop... I appreciate the "challenge."  She is
now fully restored... /matt

Both iterations can be viewed side-by-side: http://www.kollarfoto.com/wine

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photo: Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-De Drinkin' Wine)