Subject: [Leica] 21mm
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jun 7 05:04:07 2005

I saw the V/C 21mm was mentioned a little earlier. It's a lens I've
learned to appreciate (but still struggle a bit with keeping fingers out
of the frame).

I just processed some film last night where it figured. The first four
are from the 17th of May in Oslo. I wasn't feeling balanced, so I put
Agfa APX400 (old emulsion) and an orange filter on my 21. Shot a roll
and processed it in HC110. I haven't processed it until now because I
left on my trip the day after. The last shot is just a snapshot while I
sat and enjoyed a beer in the heat (Ilford HP5+ and HC110).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/05v20_0002

I've got all kinds of digital stuff to "process". I shot raw the whole
time. Probably unnecessary and don't know if I'd do that again. If you
have the exposure and white-balance right, there's not much of an
advantage. Had problem with a piece of lint on the sensor. It wasn't
glued to the sensor by static electricity, but it was a little chore to
get it out anyway.

Daniel