Subject: [Leica] Ten photos
From: J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching)
Date: Tue Jun 7 01:16:48 2005

Dear Sonny,

Thanks for your comments on your 28mm experiences and on my pics.  I need
time to work on it - at the moment that is lacking.  I am also concerned
about converging verticals and apparent distortion - perhaps I consider my
photography to be in the European mold than the US-Winogrand tradition.
Time will tell.

John