Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Mon Jun 6 15:58:02 2005

The more one pays attention to commas...the more one pays attention to
good writing...the more articulate an image one can create.  Good
writing is just as hard, maybe harder than good photography.  If you
don't believe me, just tryu sending Marc Small a message with a split
infinitive!

        Buzz Hausner