Subject: [Leica] In the Matter of the 75 Summicroncron But Lacking a Fugueon Leica Prices
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Mon Jun 6 15:11:14 2005

I like apples, especially spencers, and I like oranges, especially blood
oranges.

I still think the basic issue on a 75mm lens is whether or not it is a
focal length which suits your photography.  Once one has decided that it
is a righteous focal length for one's work, then comes the decision over
which expression is best suited to one's needs.  However, if it is
largely a matter of what one WANTS, then logic may be discarded at will,
but hang on to your sacred honor because your fortune will be gone with
the wind.  Or, to put it another way, "What would Thomas Jefferson do?"

I think that comparing the 90mm Summicron to the 75mm Summicron is a
silly way to choose a lens, but that's just my opinion.

        Buzz Hausner