Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Mon Jun 6 10:33:23 2005

Funnily enough, the monkey story was also told by German author Wilhelm
Busch.

Does anybody have a guess what the new dealership agreements will look like ?
Also, why did the relationship with Panasonic not work out ?
Where will the money for the capital increase come from ?

Just a few thoughts ...

Roland.